Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Like that

Options
  • 25-04-2003 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

A Tommy Cooper classic

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. There are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Quite old, but still funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

That used to be TheWolf's signature, was funny the 1st time :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Mohamad Chang.

'cos everyone knows the most common "christian" name is Mohammad and the most common surname is Chang...

Shheeessss..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    Mohamad Chang.

'cos everyone knows the most common "christian" name is Mohammad

thats actually very weird cuz the other day i was thinkin that there are a lot of ppl called mohammad then all of a sudden it's comes up as a question on the weakest link....WEIRD

Totally pointlesss imformation but i told you's none the less...

Advertisement