Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ministry

• 25-04-2003 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Ministry Recruiting New DJs
    Ministry FM are recruiting new DJing talent. Music types vary from Trance, Prog/Funky house to Classics. Any DJs interested in joining the growing Ministry team please apply to Ministry@dublin.com- No bedroom mixers please!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by super d
    No bedroom mixers please!

Theres a lot of talent out there, I sure hope you won't be taking any of those dj spiral or or the commerical hot fm gits who cant mix..
    Also, by looking at your siggy. is this Darren B? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 super d

Safe to say lenny no not Darren B as for the signal had some equipment meltdown power will be back up this week .
    Originally posted by Lenny
    Theres a lot of talent out there,

Yes but its hard to find but we'll keep looking isn't the net wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

have to say ministry is a class station. was listening to the monday night trance last night and it was briliant. playing some classics like tooth - invisible, planet heaven - nautical bodies, solar stone - 7 cities and loads more. then towards the end of the night some excellent new stuff

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Is there much techno played on it super d, what techno dj's you have on it?

seems to be mostly trance on it every time im listenig to it. although on sunday there was a bit of house on for a few hours

• Advertisement

Not much techno I m afraid as bazza said its mostly trance
    but I would like to have some techno Djs maybe in the future
    we might give an entire day and evening to techno
    hopefully some good techno Djs will surface and we can take it
    from there the station is only new and still has a long way to
    go . Signal will be back up 3 X by Sat hopefully we had some equipment meltdown and will be back up to power shortly so
    if you have problems recieving ministry the problems should be
    resolved by Sat .

Thanks Bazza for the complements .

It would be good to see some techno ;)
    Just wondering super d, how did you hear about this site? its a rather small one with dance music people.. and should be good news about the signal being improoved, best of luck with it ;)

no problem super d! keep the good music palying!

Hello Lenny Madradio which is now ministry had its forum
    here linked from its web page at one time I remember the
    forum had password / registering problems but boards.ie seem
    to have these issues sorted and ironed out now .
    Nice little board have spend the last few days reading through
    some stuff wide range of interesting topics to read from.

I was wondering what happened mad fm there about about 2 weeks lol,
    niceone for linking to the site ;)
    yea, theres a lot of different people intrested in different types of tuneages, but a good few people intrested in making some mad ****,
    here, you intrested in some live sets for the show when its not live?
    I have about 200 hours of live sets... wait for it its mostly techno though :)
    I have about 5 or so trance :p
    Intrested?

• Advertisement

btw does ministry have a site now? and what was mad fm's old one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

lenny for your techno fix twist your knob to chill 102.9 every sunday between 6 and 9 for nasty with yours truly

Don't worry helix, I've been looking at you talkin about your techno mix on chill! ;)

hey super d, was listening to ministry this morning and there was a set from tiesto in miami. i didnt hear it all, when i turned it on there was paul oakenfold - southern sun(tiesto remix), then i think it went into tiesto - obsession, then flash - the day after, i think cafe del mar came on next. any ways of getting this set??? sounded excellent!

Advertisement