Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's the old Jervaise one...

Options
  • 25-04-2003 7:07pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A man walks into a posh restaurant and the waiter introduces him self. "My name is Jervaise, I'm your waiter for the evening". So yer man orders squid

"Certainly sir."says the Jervaise, the waiter, "would you like to choose your squid from that tank over there?"

"I'll have the little green one with the moustache"says the customer.

"Oh no!" replys Jervaise,"but he's my favourite!!!! he's so small and cute and friendly. Surely you'd prefer a larger meatier one!!"

"No" says the customer "I want that one"

so Jervaise gets the little green squid out of the tank and puts him on the chopping block and raises his knife.

The squid looks up and smiles, twitching his moustache into a huge friendly grin!

"It's no good" says Jervaise "I cant do it, I'll have to ask Hans who does the washing up, he's a big tough brute-he'll be able to do it!"

So out comes Hans, while Jervaise disappears in tears. Hans picks up the knife,raises it to chop off the little squids head, and once again the squid looks up, smiles wiggling his little legs and twitching his little moustache. Hans finds it impossible to kill him too.

The moral???

Hans that does dishes is as soft as Jervasie with mild green hairy-lip squid.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Don't care what antone says i though that was brillant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

thats ****in class

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Good for a chuckle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I'm impressed, how clever:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

fúckin brilliant...five star's for that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

class!!
    great one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i dont really get it... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

that my friend was pure class

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

I held my head in my hands and laughed till i felt guilty - great joke

Advertisement