Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for the Admin/Support Board

Options
  • 25-04-2003 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Just thought it might be a good idea to have something similar to what "For Sale" has when someone tries to post a new topic
    (i.e. "We require you to provide these pieces of information if you wish to sell an item here:

Guideline price:
    Seller's location:
    Delivery options: "
    ).

Something like
    "Please provide the following information:

Operating System:
    Browser:
    Logged In/Out?:
    Skin:
    Steps to Recreate: "

I always forget to include some important info. Just a suggestion.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Good idea. I've done it now and made it sticky.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93051

Been meaning to do that for ages :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

When you hit New Post in the For Sale board all that stuff is written in the "Message" field when you go to compose your message. It'd be cool to have something like that in Admin/Support.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wow you know I was thinking to myself "I wonder if Regi could code something that put those fields into any new message". I didnt know we did that on Forsale hahahah.

Sometimes Boards surprises even me :)

DeV.

Advertisement