Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Money Making Raleigh Scheme! (RAFFLE TICKET BONANZA!)

• 25-04-2003 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Ok tis me again, yeah the boy who appears looking money off you#cough# Moocher#cough#.

May I thank all who attended the Charity Unreal Tournament LAN, you helped me raise my money up to £600. And a big hand to Jim (Bongos) ,I owe yah big time man for that one.

Now down to my idea. I have just been talking to the oul doll (that's me mother, I know some of you call her differently but we shall leave that for another banter) and we have been discussing how to raise the rest of the money and well, piecing this baby together we came up with this.

Go to work tommorrow, and in work ask the manager Ryan Cathcart is it possible in getting myself photographed outside the store by explaining what I am up to.

On Monday contact the Mid Ulster Mail, through contacting the Mid ask can they do a small article on myself and what Raleigh is about, and in it state I will be doing a MASSIVE RAFFLE BONANZA!!!

Now after this wait until I get comfirmation, and when that has been gathered ring up a place in Moneymore which makes Raffle tickets (Not the South Pacific Type BAJAZUZ).

Now on for the tickets. Tickets cost £1 each.

Prizes?

Well 1st = £300

2nd = £100

3rd = £50

Now if I sell which I am hoping 2000 tickets I should gain £1510, this also taking away the potential £40 price for making the flashy tickets.

How does the idea sound? And would anyone be up for the tiny challenge of selling a few of them (like 10 or 20)?

Damn I love selling my soul, I feel so Naked right now:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Np quinn. Ill get my sellign hat on, and the sleazin wiv old ladies (only to sell tickets.....this time!)will begin.

:ninja: Fear my ninja skills :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shawhir

Lol I was expecting as much from you Jim, brilliant!

Ok I was talking to Ryan yesterday, he thought the idea was excellent and said he was up for it. What he also said was Supervalu are holding a treasury and they are gonna bring my Fundraising predicament into it.

All is well, now the next bit is to ring Mid Ulster Mail on monday/ Tuesday.

On another led Mrs Kearney may be able to fish out at most £440 off the Library Board if all works well.

Looking good for now.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Yeah, I'll buy a few tickets. Anything to get you to bugger off to the otherside of the world. Make Nothern Ireland a safer place.

:D

Advertisement