Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsmart Phone Number

Options
  • 25-04-2003 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I got a letter telling me the number i should be using for netsmart but when i try to ring it it tells me no one is answering. What could be the problem?

Thnxs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

that the number?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah thats the one. What should i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

if you can't get through it means you're not set up ring them and ask what the story is

But they sent me a letter telling me to switch to this number. I'll give them a ring so.

Hmmm well it works now i think. I set my line to use the second phone number which it should have been using anyway and it worked. Did anyone else have to do that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

ya you have to dial from the a particular number,i had that prob with my isdn but i'm on utv now much better than netsmart

Advertisement