Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voodoo in dublin

Options
  • 26-04-2003 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

we (clergy) are playing voodoo this monday in the battle of the bands and if you are into tool deftones or incubus come along and show your support for a hard working heavy band
    cheers barney

www.clergymusic.com
    bill hicks is god

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yes bill hicks is a legend but if he was god he would probably have topped himself due to his utter distain for religion and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

its true he is a legend...

checked out your website... tis pretty good... i'll be downloading the songs as soon as i'm in college and have a decent connection... can't make it to the gig i'm afraid... wont be in dublin...

oh well, good luck;)

who else is playing, as a matter of interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭barney_clergy

im not sure who the other bands are but if you stick your email in the box on our site ill let you know of other upcoming gigs the music on the site is a bit dated in comparison to the stuff we do now but its still similar to what we do now
    barney
    www.clergymusic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

voodoo is a crap venue though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭barney_clergy

i dunno we seem to get a fairly ok sound there you just gotta get your tones right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I concur.

Go see Clergy people. Theres not a lot of quality live metal in Dublin at the minute so check out this while its hot!

Advertisement