Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final flight of the osiris

• 26-04-2003 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

just saw it today, its 11 minutes was better than the 2 hour+ dreamcatcher (which was itself quite good)
    in fact about 4 or 5 people left the cinema after it
    i hope the rest of the animatrix is up to this quality

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i would have walked out but i was too knackered after having to run to the cinema to make it on time
    i was expecting to see a new matrix trailer but the mangy gits played the teaser one again for the 4 millionth time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by StarScream
    just saw it today, its 11 minutes was better than the 2 hour+ dreamcatcher (which was itself quite good)
    in fact about 4 or 5 people left the cinema after it
    i hope the rest of the animatrix is up to this quality

Detective story was ok'ish, the other two were great. The DVD looks like it's worth getting though from what I've seen so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Not sure if it's shipping yet, but the animatrix dvd is 11.99 sterling, including shipping on play.com.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

will it be onsale in usual shops (hmv etc) for us non credit card holders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

No doubt you'll get it in most places, but it'll most likely cost you a tenner more!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Nerve-Hunter

Yeah ive seen the first three & they pretty much lived up to what I expected. However the third one I saw "The second renaissance :part 1" took me by suprise. At first I thought they were not going to explain the start of the events that led to the first movie but there it was. It was done really well & the shots were very strong for a short ani film .

Spoiler : I think the second part will explain the machines last resort against the humans onslaught , violence

Also I heard that Neo wont appear that much in one of the next two movies. Any idea who the next protaganist is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i had actually seen the first 3 (i was referring to the upcoming episodes) and my fave was actually program
    btw im almost sure neo is the main character in the 3rd movie but i read somewhere that its actually mostly set in the real world so he wont be very special

Advertisement