Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bolton v Arsenal

• 26-04-2003 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭

What can i say, except that the better team deserved all the three points and no it wasnt Arsenal.

Bolton more than deserved their point and imo should have gone on to win it. Arsenal were useless even against 10 men at the end. I mean the ref gives u 6 mins of time added on and i think they had just 1 half chance, rest of the time it was up at their corner flag. Fair play to Bolton whohave just done Manu a huge favour.

Three cheers for Bolton Wanderers FC :D

(slightly happy manu fan)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,628 ✭✭✭✭Sand

United have to go now and take full advantage in terms of points and goal difference tommorrow and kill off the contest- should be pretty routine though given the form of united and the form of arsenal recently.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

G'wan robbie,make it all level again
    up spurs.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Hee hee - their total arrogance showed through and they feel flat on their face! :D:p :ninja: :D

Good man donkey keown, always knew you were a wanna be striker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You gotta laugh, have'nt you? :D

Trouble is this means Man Utd are now almost certain to take the title....oh well!

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Good result for ManU and crucial point for Bolton. Now brings them a possible 5 points ahead of W-Ham and only one behind Fulham provided that score doesn't change against Chelsea.
    That game in hand though for Arsenal I think could still make it interesting near the end of the season. It's going to be great. It'll probably come down to the end of the season for relugation and the title. Fabulous!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement