Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers mod

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Excellent......sooo mcuh to look forward to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

OMG!!!!!!!! i have lived for this moment...........................

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

wow!!!! if this is done well this will be one to look at and dribble!
    However looks about the site it looks like their just starting so dont expect to see a playable game for 6months at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I really wouldn't hold much hope, their website screams failure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I've been meaning to buy BF1942 for a while now .....

but if this mod produces results .. I'll be running to the shops faster than ben johnston on steroids during an olympic games ........ :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by vac
    I really wouldn't hold much hope, their website screams failure :)

just looked at the website again and your right vac....not much effort put into the "showing off" of the mod unlike EOD GC and DC websites.

first impressions last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mods always look cack when starting out DC website was and still is awful so i cant see why people demand a nice website for a mod (ie: EOD has an excellent website)
    I look for in game shots and the general idea.

These guys will need help to get started hopefully i can scream "transform and roll out" at the PC in the near future.

kdjac

Advertisement