Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Broadband in my area? [Kildare]

Options
  • 26-04-2003 8:01pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys im in Monasterevin in Co Kildare.
    I contacted Eircom and IOL about Broadband ,they say my exchange has not being upgraded yet .
    When i asked the lady on Eircom she said she cannot see any plans for my local exchange on her computer but says it can change from week to week.
    Im devastated to say the least as im paying 45 yoyos as it is for Nolimits and Eircom so called high speed [isdn].
    Im limited to after 6 pm as it is so BB from either would be superb for me.
    An ideas guys ? Anyone else hear anything about the Kildare area? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I'm in the same boat as you m8. But i shouldn't be. I live in Leixlip and the exchange here is supposed to be upgraded. I also have the so-called 'hi-speed' which is ok but BB would work out way cheaper per month and u could use it more often like during the day. they said maybe June/July i might be able to get it. Mind u i've heard ppl on isdn have been failing the line tests for some reason:(

Advertisement