Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cky

Options
  • 27-04-2003 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

anybody else listen to CKY??

there a pretty good band, most people would associate them with jackass as the drummer Jess Margera is Bam Margeras brother.

They have some pretty damn good songs and have 3 albums out which i own all 3, all of which are excellent

I highly recommend these guys to anyone there a pretty unique band like none other ive ever heard, take a chance and buy a cd of theres or even download some songs there pretty damn good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I've only heard 96 quite bitter beings, but if the other stuff is a good as that opening riff, they're a kicking band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellview

96qbb aint even there best song, ive seen there first album volume 1 all over the place, HMV Virgin Tower all have it in, IDR is hard to find but look around places like freebird n places like it you should come across it

take a listen to disengage the simulater or attached to the hip or flesh into gear, all excellent songs, well worth takin time to listen to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Im a HUGE CkY fan, im wearing a cky tshirt at this very moment actually :D some of the best musicians ive ever heard, the guitar riffs defy belief sometimes. IDR is amazing, escape from hellview is a tune id recommend everyone to listen to.

gar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

yeh cky are a great band.they are very original and there songs are class. i only own one album (volume 1) but its a great album. ive heard most of the other songs too.and ive seen there video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellview

def some of the best musicians around n damn orginal, gotta plug them as much as possible part of the alliance and what not check out there site ckymusic.com

they may even be playing europe summer or autumn of this year so fingers crossed for ireland

damn i aint got no cky shirt, never have enough money to purchase one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

yeh theyve been planin to come to europe but i think one of them has a fear of flyin so thats why they havnt been yet. im not jokin either

Advertisement