Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean O'Haire: Destined for greatness

• 27-04-2003 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

In my humble opinion Sean O'Haire will be the saving grace for WWE in the years to come. This guy has it all; height(which is essential in Vince's eyes but trivial to everyone else) looks, mic work and above all else has vastly improved his ring work since we last saw him with Chuck Palumbo.

His current program with Rikishi is uninspiring at best; however once he breaks free from Piper his potential is limitless. He was kept back by Vince because of politics. For those of you who don't know back in the dark days of WCW Eric Bischoff was grooming O'Haire to be WCW's next big thing.

But when WWE bought out WCW Vince McMahon, in his eternal wisdom, crushed O'Haire because he was considered "Bischoff's Boy". But now, even Vince, is forced to recognise his talent and can't hold him back any longer. I predict big things for Sean O'Haire in the future. What do you guys think??

PS
    How many of you guys out there are smart marks, or smarks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I agree to an extent... Mabey not a saving grace... but he does have potential.

He has an eerie look about him, the look brock lesner would have, if his face didnt resemble a 2 year olds (not to take anything away from Lesner). His face gives off like an almost super-villian look, and with his size and strenght (bench presses 485 daily) and a martial arts back ground, that makes Van Dam look like a white belt, he has the potential to achieve greatness.

Now all he needs to do is push himself up to that position that will intail him to grab both, the audiences attention and a title.

WWE has proved to us reciently that you dont get greatness handed to you. They slowly learned that the hard way, with the NWO, Steniner, so-called shining lights, that were ment to save the WWE, but failed miserably. Although, one can argue that Lesner was handed his carear on a platter. He has undisputedly alot of talent, and IMO, would have made a name for himself either way.

Speaking of which, keep your eye on Shelton Benjerman. This year HE will achieve greatness. I bet it...

HANZA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i really hate ths whole smark/smart mark thing - ive been accused of it a few times over the years - its such a lazy put down when someone refuses to acklowledge or respect your opinion, so if your a wrestling fan with a reasonable knowledge of the inside and generally a loyal fan of the sport, your views are laughed off when you have a negative opinion

Advertisement