Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the **** to go??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

what reason??? you never gave any
    The twat who turns off the juke box if a song comes on that he doesnt like and then proceeds to program it with 4hrs full of shit

Reason enough for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    hey i happen to be one of those "****ers" - so **** you, I get served first because I am patient and dont scream at the barstaff to get a drink (note I am not saying you do).
    define ****? as he put on heavy metal, just because it doesnt agree with your tastes doesnt necessarily meanits ****

So **** me anyway, i don't scream at the staff, although I would like to beat Martin around the ****ing head the little prick...... I have been drinking there for the past 6 years on and off, and think it is over rated....but hey **** it.
    The music is fairly crusty, Tommy seams to be stuck playing the same old metal staples every week and any change is viewed as bad.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Originally posted by curadh
    well i like the tunes in bruxelles, but sometimes they play too much of one particular metal, mostly death and slayery type stuff. I would like to hear more punk and heavy metal. Definitely more 80's. I want to know more about this new ****ing club opening in templebar, I think its gonna be a venue and rock club. What ****ing genious is funding it i wonder.

If that is in realtion to wot I said it is the Temple Pub on Dorset Street, and it is an indepentant thing, 15th of May doors 8PM................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

wots on on the 15th?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Or you could always go to Doyles on the 5th July for a beer drinking thingy.......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    and on a side note, wouldnt it be weird if people from boards met up under the idea that the person(s) they are meeting are pretty cool, only to find out that they are/used to be mortal enemies. happened to me before on another forum, set up to meet a few lads for major binge, turned out the guy who I organised it with was a long time b*stard I thoroughly hated - still do :). That ever happened to anyone else??
    *cough AngelWhore cough*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

once again-what's on the 15th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

We're lucky to have Bruxelles. Don't knock it.

Most Metalheads in cities and towns around the country have nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

dont ya have to pay 7 euro (10 on weekends) into fibbers and thats why its always deserted??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deadvsatellite

Fibbers is always deserted because the place STINKS. You'd think they'd make enough money from the admission charge + watered down drink to hire a plumber...

• Advertisement
Advertisement