Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Sky Card - Have you got yours yet?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

New sub card arrived yesterday (Limerick)

Activated and working fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Everyone must have their cards by now ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

Got my card last week. Came with the mag.
    I am holding out activating it until i get an upgraded ftv card!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

received my new card on Friday in North West Wicklow. I am also waiting for the old card to die before inserting the new one in...

want to see a bit more of ITV/C4 and the baseball on five... sob....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

New sub card arrived yesterday in Bray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 KCASEY

New sub card arrived yesterday in West Cork - Installed and works fine !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

not in sligo yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

New card arrived in Belgium via Dun Laoire, installed it and all working fine. Very happy to have RTE etc!!!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

Got my new sub card last week. I then ordered a new FTV card which arrived this morning. I inserted the new sub card and activated without a problem. I then took it out, plugged out the box and put in the new FTV card. ITV, Ch4 and Ch5 were on straight away and about 5 minutes later BBC came on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

I activated a brand new card last night in a new box. Usual problem of no Irish channels or BBC1, but you could tune in the UK channels in the other channels menu. This included ITV2. This happened when my parents card was activated too, but the correct channels came on a day or two later.

Advertisement