Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dover

Options
  • 27-04-2003 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

does any1 know any gud sites for dover, i can't find any!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I know their website is: www.dovercametome.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 roit grrrl

thanx i've been looking everywhere for one.

do u any gud dover sonds that i can download, i only know a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I don't know the names of any Dover songs! I've heard them on Phantom but I'm not familiar with them at all. The best people to ask about Dover would be some of the girly DJs on Phantom. They're always going on about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Download them all! I'm a fan.

Think I'll log on at home tonight and get my summer wardrobe started with a Dover t-shirt.

• Advertisement

thanx for the help, i'm a new fan and couldn't decide what to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Last night I dreamt Dover came to play for *two* nights! I wish... mailed the site a while back and they replied saying Dover had no plans to play in Ireland. I did point out the large Spanish community here and their popularity on Phantom, but to no avail.

AWww, dirty no guds!(people who make up the country line up)
    Well then i'll just have to get some cheep flights to what ever country they play next!
    Oh the meanies!I'll get team of letter wrighters and well see what they say!

Advertisement