Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good luck in your exams

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Originally posted by thedrowner
    you know daniel! he's a mate of your's with toploader hairrrrr!

daniel? mate? toploader?

Originally posted by lamda
    Oh and sorry for ruining your fun kurdt

so you should be!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

shurrup amz!!!!!!

whil i mnay have 2 saturday exams i will be finished before you!!!!!

even if you probably have less exams than i do(10) over over a period of less than 3 1/2 weeks you still wont be finished as soon as i can :p i can start drinking again on the 20th of may and boy am i gonna

pip..yeah...me daniel and ian are library buddies. we eat and study and text together. it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I had six finals in February so I have them out of the way!

In two weeks I have five exams
    Start the 13th and finish the 21st so you only have one days drinking ahead of me babeh!

And I betcha a pint I catch up fairly quickly!!

I say again....

Saturday exams
    Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

oh ok i bet you

and i still have one whole day ahead of you

and ok, so i might get liver failure trying to prove u wrong but i will try....

You're on girrrrlfren'

I have two nagans of Vodka and six tinnies in the fridge with my name on them...

Literally have my name on em sixteen year old brothers are a tad pesky about such adult matters Pfft!! Stupid boys!!

• Advertisement

yeah i had to do that with something once
    my brother would've taken it anyway, but i had to label it coz it was alcool puro, and 95%. very dangerous stuff. i collapsed after having too much of it. and woke up, half an hour later, sober as a judge

I hear a bout of unconsciousness will do wonders!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

What about meeeeee?

My exams start Tuesday the 5th and its four subjects in four days and I'm DEAD!!!!

Aaaarrrghhhh economics business management materials management and purchasing is the most natural laxative known to mankind!!!

Three day novena anyone??!!!

Will there be communion wine at this "event"/novena??

Best of Luck Silverfish in yer exams I know what yer going through!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

just this minute i have finished a surprise exam worth damn ****ing 8% of my whole year! ****ing wanker lecturer!!! who the **** does that 2 weeks before actual exams start??? and what is the point of doing a ****ing java exam on a sheet of paper??? if anyone knows the answers to these questions pop em in my mail box...

thank you and goodbye...

in other news, katy: whos daniel? whos ian? whats a text? and wheres your library?

silverfish goodluck

lamda with a degree... how bizarre...

hmmmmm

• Advertisement

i keep dreaming of surprise exams

that is very unfair, and likely a lot of complaints will be made about it, philip.

ian and daniel are you friends. we're in the ucd library. and i cant remember what a text is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by Kurdt

lamda with a degree... how bizarre...

hmmmmm [/B]

Yeh well after yesterdays exam I wouldnt say that yet...:(
    And drowning my sorrow in a tub of Ben n'Jerry's didn't help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

oh yeah...exams....i'm boned.

ah ice cream....the prozac of bad foods.....

lamda i heard your super intelligent and are going to pass with a 1 : 1 hopefully. it's just one exam i wouldn't worry too much.

i love the way that all my friends like kurdt and sandi have been online and have yet to bother saying theyre coming to wish me fairwell drinks like u lamda

*rocks slowly back and forth*

i've got an exam at 9 tomorrow.

Well i'm a super lady!!:D
    Ha ! A first in my exams! Hee hee! Not unless I find some ingenious way of bribing an examiner.
    hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Im in denial what exams?

There is only a certain amount of time that can last!!!!!!

Originally posted by lamda
    Well i'm a super lady!!:D
    Ha ! A first in my exams! Hee hee! Not unless I find some ingenious way of bribing an examiner.
    hmmmm
    a little 3 letter word perhaps....

s.......
    e......

i'll let u figure it out for urself :)

Sew????
    Drowny you genius!!
    Who can resist a nicely embroidered doily???:D
    Degree here i come!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

damn, exams......i feel for you all! im studying film in DL so i dont do exams thankfully!!god bless continious assessments! good luck to everyone.......~F~

i feel sick when people tell me they don't have exams and the end of the year

and here am i slaving away trying to learn off transciption

and then they say...'oh yeah, but im continuously assessed all through the year'

so are most of us

we got the 'best of both worlds'
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

no need to feel sick, im not getting off any lighter than the rest of you-believe me!yeah i dont get exams, but its still really hard going!i cant complain really though, coz i love what im doing, but it is tougher than u think. anyway, thats off the point, i just wanted to wish everyone good luck thats all!didnt mean to offend :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

lol just had an economics exam, 50 questions..... i guessed rougly 30ish of them :)

Advertisement