Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hotpress Yearbook

• 27-04-2003 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hey,i wasn't quite sure where to post this but since it is most likely Bands/Musicians who buy the magazine i thought this would be the most appropriate place.

Hey guys,i need help,and bad.Does anyone reading this have a copy of the 2003 Hotpress Yearbook,if so could u please,please help me.I noticed the book in my local easons today and notice it had some info on some important irish Comedy contacts.Info which i am in dire need of,but the book costs 20 quid,the info is a hlaf a page(pg174 to be exact)and the rest of the book would be useless to me.So could you please either post up the info here or e-mail it to me or scanner it in and mail it to me if you can't be bothered to type,you would really be aiding me tremendously.So can someone please save my head from imploding and help me please.Ah,go on!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

well seeing as how your begging give me your e-mail address and tell me what exactly it is your looking for and I'll type it up for you seeing how I don't have one of them there scanners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

Thanks alot mate.The info is on page 174 under comedians,if you could send me as much as the info as you can it would be great(Comedians names,ph and e-mail).If you are pressed for time the contacts i really need are brendan Burke,des bishop,and any info from comedy management companys.You can send that info to me at slane_2000@hotmail.com .Thanks alot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'll get onto it soon.

My memorys getting crap at my grand old age of 21 but I'm nearlly sure we've got a comedians section in our directory (we defo have management companies) on Irish Music Network use the link below

Advertisement