Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resuming a reap... is this possible?

Options
  • 27-04-2003 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have tried to use WebReaper to "reap" some interesting pages on some websites for offline reading otherwise I'd rack up a huge bill. Unfortunately I don't get time to reap what I need in one go. Is there a method to "resume" a reap later or does anyone swear by another program that does the trick? My problem at the moment is that it tries the whole site again when I try to resume (and I have searched the options in the program). :rolleyes:

I would be willing to try a cmd line solution if this would be effective.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't do this a whole lot, but when I do I use WebZIP, and I'm 90% certain that it'll resume a session. A Google for webzip will find it.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

webzip eh? I'll give a whirl.... webreaper just has me up the walls lately. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Came across version 5. Apparently version 3.5 comes with adware. :( per usual. version 5 seems clean...

http://www.datacreek.com/tips/adware.html

Advertisement