Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Problem

Options
  • 28-04-2003 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

lo

whenever I login, and read a single new unread post. The rest of the threads across the entire site are marked as read. It also removes all the asteriks in my subbed forums.

I don't know if this is a bug or just a weird option in my settings, but can anyone help me with this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

I've noticed the same thing - its really annoying, because I only get the chance to log on about once per day, and I loose track of all the unread messages this way... It seems that the timeout on logins has been dramatically reduced...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

It had been reset to 300 seconds, probably in the 2.3.0 patch. I've put it back to 900 seconds (15 minutes).

Dan

Advertisement