Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn 28-04-2003

Options
  • 28-04-2003 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Well, the mod for tonight doesnt require a hak pack and Rev has uploaded it onto the server.

It's a short enough mod written by Abbadon and is not a classic conversion. (I can only find one classic conversion suitable for our current level and that is waaaay beyond us at the moment - though if people are up for a challenge we could give it a go next, just dont blame me if things go pear shaped.)

anyway, fairly hack n slash tonight, described as an "intelligent action module" not using HCR rules, and has a decent score. Should have some good scripting as Abbadon is pretty big into that side of the game.

See you there about 8:15, hopefully we can get started for 8:30 and be finished in time for last orders!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Not sure if i can make it. hopefully.. redocorating time now that attic conversion is done.. i took tomorrow and Wed off work so i might get away with not working tonight and doing the painting etc tomorrow!
    I can only find one classic conversion suitable for our current level and that is waaaay beyond us at the moment

What level? Are the characters our usual or are we in fact scrapping Cerano and Valen and starting from scratch using the HCR ones? I never started a HCR character so will be handy to know.

Advertisement