Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn

Options
  • 28-04-2003 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

what do i need to know or do to join a game of NWN ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

to join an internet game:

Start NWN, select PLAY, select MULTIPLAYER

set up a multiplayer account if you dont have one already. Just a usename and password to identify you on the server.

For joining the Games2 irish NWN server:

Select JOIN LAN GAME

Select DIRECT CONNECT

Type: games2.iol.ie in the address box and leave the password section empty

Click OK and you will connect to the server (teddy's kitchen).
    Create a character and have a wander.
    Say hi to the people you meet there and find out about the campaign game we run on Mondays and Wednesdays.

To join a general internet game:
    Select JOIN INTERNET GAME

wait for gamespy to connect and then select the game you want form the list.

tadaaaa! :)

(if you are interested in joining the campaign game, check out the NWN thread with the most recent date for any instructions or links to downloads required. Tonight's game would be a good one to join in as there are no special files required, just turn up to Teddy's kitchen between 8:15 and 8:30, say hello and we'll take it from there :) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

cool ! might just do that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

You can get to games2 from Lan game? I always used join internet game and then direct connect...

damn just found out i need to download a 21mb file (56KB Modem) will have to wait till next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

yeah, you should click the update-button like once a week and make sure you're updated BEFORE tying to play :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Just wondering what u guys got planned for wednesday ? I might be able to make it but it'll be closer to 9:00 before I get in. Are u playing the campaign or how about the HCR characters and module we're doing ?

You'll be thiefless until I join but u should be able to unset those traps the old fashioned way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I wouldnt mind having another stab at the HCR one.

Hopefully I can get off 1st level :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

is it possible to dload the updates for nwn and then install them on a different computer.
    ie dload at work and install at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Doli

good game last night:)
    A shame though that we rushed everything and missed some
    quests... but well its not easy to guess how fast we have to do
    it when there is such a limitted time.
    If people vote for the HCR... what class is needed?
    Ill have to start a new so might aswell be one sorely needed....
    And please post a link to any hak's needed .... just to be sure i
    have all the right stuff and dont get delayed... thx
    See you all on wednesday
    Doli .... who i wont be on HCR:p it seams

• Advertisement

any game on tonight ? if so any mod to be downloaded ?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seldon

Should be a game in half an hour or so. No sign of Lolth posting a hak site so.....

As an aside. You'd be the roght ppl to ask. Anyone one know where i could get a sun sparc workstation preferably an IPX or an IPC. Specs dont really matter as i can canabalise the one i have at the mo.

Advertisement