Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unix Admin contract in holland for 6 months.

• 28-04-2003 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

General UNIX System AdministratorRequired Skills· The candidate will be a UNIX generalist with experience of hardware configuration and determining their suitability for individual purposes, including: Sun, Network Appliance and IBM.·
    A solid understanding of operating systems administration of Solaris, Network Appliance, AIX and LINUX.·
    Able to write or present proposals ·
    Completely comfortable working with vendors, customers, or upper management.·
    Using and supporting typical tools such as CVS, Perl, Bash/Ksh, Parted, and the GNU compiler suite.·
    Competent at scripting (csh/Ksh/perl).·
    Solid people skills are a must, including the ability to work harmoniously in a team and the ability to self-motivate without marginalizing the viewpoints of others. ·
    Microsoft tools including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft FrontPage, and Microsoft Outlook. Additional characteristics - Nice to Have ·
    Knowledge of the Shell business in general, or the Shell E&P business in particular

its a contract position.
    6 months+
    in holland.
    accomodation etc paid.
    salary negotable.

pm me

by the way, i gad no takers for the last unix position i asked for. very disappointing!
    this one is less demanding :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh, that is at least 6 months and oculd be up to 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Can you send me on an email address or something and I'll send you my CV. I have 3 years programming and sys admin experience in a small company administering mostly Linux and Unix but also Windows, as well as company mail server, web servers etc. As well as that I also programmed real-time telecoms systems in C on a Linux and Unix platform. I also have about 6 months in total on-site experience where I was debugging and commisioning systems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 azi

Could you mail me an email address to send a CV to? I have extensive Unix experience and completed the Netapp Advanced Admin course.

Cheers,
    azi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by azi
    Could you mail me an email address to send a CV to? I have extensive Unix experience and completed the Netapp Advanced Admin course.

Cheers,
    azi

you dont make it easy to contact you do you.
    no pm or email :)

ok, mail me at whitewashman@hotmail.com with you cv and details.

Advertisement