Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primal?

Options
  • 28-04-2003 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Ok just got payed and blew all my money for the month over the weekend.

So with my remaining coppers I am going to get some games for my PS2. So that I wont be bored staying in all month :( I was just wondering if anyone has played primal and if so can you tell me what its like?

Also if anyone has any other suggestions of games they can recomend?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Primal is fairly muck. Don't believe the hype. There isn't much new out at the moment so the classics that I recommend and should be owned by everyone even if you think you don't like them are:

FFX
    GTA 3 + Vice City
    Kingdom Hearts

Theres is more but my head isn't working right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Not in the mood for FFX just right atm.

GTA VC will be purchased on my way home actually, and what is kingdom hearts? another one of thos Final Fantasy type things ?

kingdom_hearts3.jpg

Oherr that no very very wrong and gay. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wrong and gay.. *sigh*. It's not a mature game because it hasn't got adult asthetics.. same old story.

I recommend Burnout 2. The best arcade racer I've played in ages. It rewards you for driving as dangerously as possible.

Alternatively you could just rent a few games. If you were about to go pay good money for Primal then maybe you need to go play some more games to see what good games are on the market.

Excuse me iv been playing games since you were in nappies kiddo. Anyway the point is Iv had my head stuck in a PC the past few years. So as for the PS2 im just not sure whats good and whats not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by BLITZ_Molloy

I recommend Burnout 2. The best arcade racer I've played in ages. It rewards you for driving as dangerously as possible.

Tsk.

Try Carmageddon. Bonus style points for handbrake skids into old ladies. Bonus points for merely ripping a leg off a pedestrian, or getting them with a flying signpost. Combo bonuses for running over people in quick succession. Bonus points for "cunning stunts" ie driving full pelt into a slope and spinning several dozen times before landing,with even more bonus points if you land on someone afterwards! And an Iron Maiden soundtrack!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Pro evolution soccer 2 if you like footie games and err i know its nto as good as original but i really enjoyed metal gear solid 2, other than that DEFFO Final fantasy X and GTA:VC, now that i think about it PS2 doesnt have that many good games for the time its been out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf
    Excuse me iv been playing games since you were in nappies kiddo. Anyway the point is Iv had my head stuck in a PC the past few years. So as for the PS2 im just not sure whats good and whats not.

My appologies. That happened to me for a bit back in the late 90's too. I'm busy trying to catch up on all the Dreamcast stuff I missed.

Come on Sarky. I said ages. Carmageddon wasn't exactly released yesterday. The original came out about 9 years ago? As for the console versions, they were ****e.

Got Tenchu 3 and GTA VC. Both of which im pleased with. I have pro evo 2 and lov it. As for FFX ill get in outa next months pay cheak :D

And Blitz you must understand the a combo of CS and CM (series) have ruined my life. (And actually did help me fail many exams) :D

Advertisement