Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 2003

Options
  • 28-04-2003 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Anyone installed Windows 2003 yet?, are you having any problems with existing hardware / software?.
    I've started testing and I just put it on a Poweredge 2400 (2 X 667Mhz PIII's) and it seems to be working away happily, the fun will no doubt start when I start installing stuff ...

Anyway, I'm sure people would be insterested in the horror stories ... (like you need to set up a terminal services licensing server, or you wont be able to use TS on any other Windows 2003 server after 120 days) ...or was that an existing problem with earlier versions of windaz?? never saw it in Windows 2000 Adv. Server

Advertisement