Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Suggestions

Options
  • 28-04-2003 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭

ok here is some suggestions.

1. the unregistered issue with the personal issues board is aas follows. once a guest name has been used once it cant be used again. e.g if i post as tim2 tim2 cant be used again to post as a guest on the personal issue board.

2 another suggestion in regards to name changing is to edit their post count text to say something like the user formely known as jimbo.

The user name changing is something admins can do but who can change the text above the post count.

name changes could also be limited to certain tansfer windows say the ned of each month or something.

3. another suggestion is how about a list of the private boards so we can see which ones we want to join rather than trying to get the info via pot luck to see hwo mods the forum.

4. another suggestion is to have more avatars as everytime i change mine to something new which i think nobody uses. 2 or 3 days later everybody seems to be using it.

thats about it for now.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

3. Private forums are private...if they wanted you to join them a mod would give you access and tell you :)

4. With the subscriber package you will be able to upload your own unique Avatar and no one else will be allowed to use it.

Advertisement