Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixtwitch Video now on P-Rock

Options
  • 28-04-2003 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Irish punks Mixtwitch have their brand new video on now on P-Rock TV (sky didital channel 461). The clip is for the track "Continue the Research", lifted from last year's critically acclaimed album "Smile for the Money Shot". To vote for Mixtwitch call 0044 9013 247 666 and select the song by its vote number 372.

The band are currently on the "Over the Moon" UK tour with Whitmore, SolaBeat Alliance and Graveltrap. Watch out for a tour special on P-Rock which will feature live footage and interviews with Mixtwitch in the next few weeks.

For more details see
    www.mixtwitch.com
    www.moonskaeurope.com
    www.p-rock.tv

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Yeah I saw that and nearlly fell outa me couch.

Theres a lot of fotage of them running around in the Lepracaun coustumes that you can get in the novelty stores around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 roit grrrl

Humph, don't have all o them channels, humph

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ooooh

i have that! i must keep an eye out. mixtwitch's drummer's dad was my principle. memories.

Advertisement