Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonsoir Cochons !

Options
  • 28-04-2003 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi Sev and Seb,

In the studio now, playing in half an hour or so. Get the pizzas and ice cream.

Val

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

ok goofax!!

we are listening now!!! are you on already ?? I don't hear you, but another presenter with a Fugazi song!!!

huh??
    seb

hey cochon !!!! ou que t'es ???? j'attends le Boujuteux avec impatience, moa !
    keske tu nous joues ???? t'aurais pas indo ???

Val, tu bombardes de l'espadrille, ouhhhh !!!!

sevhibooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Hi Patat Frit !

So what is it you're listening to at the moment ? SomeBelgian weirdoes called charclo...like youse !

hahahah!! coincidence?? >> I am just making my fresh frites!!! with the special frite maker I was looking for when you were here, remember?? I found one soon afterwards..

and they taste goooo--oood

what pastis and apero are you eating/drinking???

pizza and ice cream !!! goofie chacha !

sev

val..we don't hear you yet??? but another presenter of x-fm..are you gonna be on after him??? or is this an older show??

seb
    n
    sev

• Advertisement

ti minges ti crit de nez.

Sorry mechants, will have to stop writing for a little moment or else I get too distracted and there are loads of dead airs or a whole album gets played, etc. etc.

And you're boring.

yeah ok..

but problem is that don't hear your show, but a show where they play Crazy Horses by the Osmonds.. so I don't think you are broadcasting live on the internet now...

crappppp :(
    seb n sev

"Crazy Horses, hiiiiin hiiiiiin......"

Brings back some good memories.

Crap that you can't listen to the live shows cauz that one's been on for some months now.

I think you can give back your PC and your internet connection.

ah feck..

then you should tell Dave that he puts all shows live...or is not possible??

so..there is no way of hearing you live now???? ah nooooo crapppppp seb n sev :(

And you're missing some fantastic music I'm telling you ! :)

I'll ask Dave what he can do for you, poor babies.

• Advertisement

we are poor ones yes.. and we need good music..:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

someday u might play some decent fokin muzak..smog on thursday i duuno..youre buyin.....seb contact u soon.

Ah yeah, I'll buy you a ticket to Smog, isn't it your 38th birthday soon ?

Lincoln have cancelled their gigs in Kilkenny this weekend. Apparently, they have recently split up. Now, isn't that ironical ?!!

Advertisement