Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messageboard Drinkies- The Details!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

because i think i only made it into about 4 pictures and althought theyre bad, they could be worse :p so i dont care who gets seen in the process of incriminating sandi

(sandi, i am actually only joking :))

and amz....youre lovely. even mark says so *teehee*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hehe yeah Mark hmmmm.....

Ah well at least it's the topic of the millenium on his channel tbh

And no I didn't do that thing that was the subject of rumours although he is really really cute and he kept tickling me... hang on yeah... jaysus he did!

Lemming has a pic of that I think...

Hmmm...

Talk to you soon hon!

A.M
    xx

I've booked the lounge in Doyles for 8PM on Saturday the 5th of July for 30 - 40 people (so you lot better show up) The lounge only opens at 8 but I'm sure if people want to show up earlier ye can head to the bar from whatever time and then move to the lounge at 8pm

I'll probably be in before 8.

If we don't get 30 - 40 people from this messageboard I'll advertise this to the general boards.ie population.

Anyway keep on truckin'

A.M
    xx

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Woo hoo hoo.

I was about to step in front of the 77A ( it being the bus stop outside work) today when Amz Lady texted me about this and I was all cheery happy again.

Cheery: Rhymes with Beery.
    Coincidence? I think not.

It's like fate has played a hand in todays events!

I would like to thank all who have helped in the organisation of this event...

Eircom for installing our phone line,
    My dad for paying the phone bill,
    Silverfish and The FANJ for having credit to help me out when a momentary glitch appeared in the plan,
    The lady in Doyles for answering the phone (eventually)
    The people who voted for Doyles
    The phone book for having the telephone number for afformentioned establishment

Without any of these the booking of Doyles for Saturday July 5th would never have happened!

• Advertisement

hey guys
    its hot in america
    wont be able to check out baords in its full glory anymore (the PRICES of the internet cafe's here are ludirous. but OH the penut butter m&m's.)

anywya, hope everyhtings cool here, and keep us updated about the fate of phanotm

katy
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

ill be there with long hanging metallic objects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Hrmmph!

Didn't get informed you were leaving!!!!

Damn the 5th July is so far away.

so far away that I was able to book the following week off work with no hassle whatsoever.

So w/c 7th July I shall take to my bed with 24 litres of coke and 48 packets of paracetomol and curse Amz for my killer hangover.

Hurrah!!!

As always my dear it's a pleasure doing business with you!

I'm a bit tired at the moment so can't type a decent message sorry!

Hmmmm.... ****ing birds!!! I wish I could shoot em all into silence!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Originally posted by Silverfish

so far away that I was able to book the following week off work with no hassle whatsoever.

So w/c 7th July I shall take to my bed with 24 litres of coke and 48 packets of paracetomol and curse Amz for my killer hangover.

You're not planning on being hospitalised after these drinkypoos now, are you????????:rolleyes:

Nice to see you're learning from experience Tom!

This event is also being "advertised" on the boards events forum coz doesn't seem like there's much interest round these parts!

I'm going to Liverpool ( I think) sometime in that week ( I think) so maybe it would be best if I got the flight so unutterably hungover I can get total value for the cost of the flight by using up every single one of their sickbags.

Amz.....you mean some of the OTHER boards people? Like- the REAL boards out there?

But they're all scary people.

:(

I know!!

Isn't it great?!!

Hehehehehehe!

ah lads
    thought id do my bit for the country and keep this at the top
    so whats the update is this still going ahead?
    how are all my lovelies such as sandi and amz and silverfish and kurdt and rapture queen and lamda and mr gump and all doing?
    i miss rock music.
    they dont have clubs here like they do at home
    *sigh*
    (they also dont have men here like they do at home. Never thought id say that about irish guys. i was PROMISED jocks when i got over here but alas!)

Thanks sweetie!

Amzie is doing Fandabbydozey!

This is SO going ahead! It's been opened to the floor so its bound to be an interesting night!

Trying to drag some local yokels along also!

Introduce em to a bit of culture!

Hope you're having a ball honey!!

Talk soon!

A.M
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

ello ello, im fine thanks drowny. und du?

ur rite about foreign music taste, sucks ass. germans like too much techno. although kim wilde is at the top of the charts dueting with Nena!

Found an irish pub here (murphys - live the cliche) that plays great music, eels and donna summer, also we went on singles nite, i was pop eye, it was a funny experience.

im still planing on attending this "gathering of minds", that is if it is still going ahead. 5th of July people, be there!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by MrGump

ur rite about foreign music taste, sucks ass. germans like too much techno.

Im ok with German techno if theyre called Lamda. Its a good name. Are you finding me a t shirt... and a stein??? Share the wealth Gump (or steal something for me):D

Try find a German rock club of some kind they are an experience if nothing else!

Soon the name Amz will be synonymous with Dookie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Originally posted by lamda
    Im ok with German techno if theyre called Lamda. Its a good name. Are you finding me a t shirt... and a stein??? Share the wealth Gump (or steal something for me):D

Share the wealth indeed, all donations welcome to mrgump1983givememoney.com

No i havent found u a stein and a tshirt is out of the question, if u get one then everyone will want one! Steins are difficult things to steal, people return them to get a euro back, i however have a plan, i shall be drinking heavily this thursday and hoarding the glasses, steins for everyone!

And Lamda are a very funny band, u should watch their video. feet everywhere! also, mtv spell it lambda while mtv two are spellin it the linda way, ie the wrong one!
    :D

• Advertisement

Just a warning to those of you who were at the boards beer in the white horse!

Lemming is bringing his digital camera!!!!

For those of you who weren't there is no cause for alarm*

*Actual lies may vary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

Originally posted by MrGump

im still planing on attending this "gathering of minds", that is if it is still going ahead. 5th of July people, be there!!!!

how could i not go now...........................i shall be down as soon as i am finished trying to persuade people to please laugh at me in the IFC....................

/me goes into hysteical giggling

I'm really excited about this now!

Hehehehehe!!

cows are my friends...

Hehehehehehehehehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

jaysus havent been on this in ages
    erm but really what time are we meant to be at doyles? and is it just in the normal bar part or is there a function room type thingy?

The lounge in Doyles has been booked for 8pm on the 5th because it only opens at 8.

I plan on heading into the bar at around 6:30 or so, although there's nothing stopping anybody going into the bar earlier or later or just showing up after 8 some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Woo Hoo!!!!! hey everybody havent been on this in ages as i have been working non stop!(stupid damn work!) Anyway i'll still be showing my face at doyles , i finish work at 7 so i might be a little bit late, and its my birthday on tuesday next week so u can all my me drinks!!!(only joking!) but if u do thats fine! just dont get me to drunk cos ive got a boyfriend so no funny business for me on saturday:( oh yeah Macseamusa still wanna share that taxi on the way home???!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Where is this doyles place?
    try and give directions from a well known place as Im dredful with street names

you live in killeny right fiona? is so they yeh of course i wont have much money left after i buy lamda and sandi and myself drinks. Derek i know how u feel, if my memory serves me right, you turn left out of tara st dart station and then left again and its at the bottom of the road...i think.

maybe i should spend my money on a typing course instead of drink. What i ment to say was. if so then yeh not is so they yeh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by Macseamusa
    i wont have much money left after i buy lamda and sandi and myself drinks. .

Ha! Good man yourself!! Take pity on the sober amongst us!!!:D

Advertisement