Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypothetical Slane Tickets-Info Please

• 28-04-2003 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm trying to persuade a few friends to swap Slane for Reading.
    I was wondering is there a market for these tickets and if so how much would be offered?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Well my cousin decided to do the same i.e. sell his Slane tix to buy reading ones.He just sold 2 for €100 a pop but people are surprised he was selling so cheaply so. As long as this is a valid reason I guess it can't really be classed as touting..however......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Reading Dublin or UK?

well ah...ya know....ah Reading is in London.Rds is in Dublin.I think you're thinkin The Carling weekend as a whole or somethin.........wait .yes..........um......I'm confusing the Geography teacher now.

**/me whips out the Atlas and goes of to read it in a quiet corner**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Yeah my mistake. I thought they were calling the event over here Reading Festival too. Or is there even an event here? I'm confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Oh man. Reading is so great.Was there 2 years ago and Leeds last year.What's more It's lookin like I got a house to stay in for the weekend too.I mean camping at Witnness was great last year but 3 days and all the f*ckin walking (It was about 2 miles from our tent to the nearest stage and that again to some decent food at Reading) leaves ya dead half way through it.Can't wait to see System again they werer mental at Ozzfext.

Dregin

Originally posted by goo
    Right, I'm trying to persuade a few friends to swap Slane for Reading.

You may as well give up on that one.Tickets for Reading sold out today.

Dregin

Advertisement