Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP-Question

Options
  • 25-05-1998 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Does anyone know an ftp address where I can download a good hacked copy of quake?
    I have my reasons!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Does anyone know an ftp address where I can download a good hacked copy of quake?
    : I have my reasons!!!!
    :

what you mean by hacked version???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

: Does anyone know an ftp address where I can download a good hacked copy of quake?
    :

Whats the point in a hacked version of Quake ?
    Sure the cheats do every thing a low down dirty scum ball cheater would want anyway.

Rev Hellfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: what you mean by hacked version???

dunnow
    but while were on the subject, any one know of a crack for the shareware cd (that has the pak locked up inside??)
    later
    SeP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Helvis

: : Does anyone know an ftp address where I can download a good hacked copy of quake?
    : : I have my reasons!!!!
    : :

: what you mean by hacked version???

Meaning that the zip file would be smaller than normal
    and that all erelevent stuff would not be in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

:
    pc30.eastend not good enough for ya?
    Remote admin xxx
    c:\windows\progs.dat = quake self extractor

• Advertisement
Advertisement