Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepultura

• 28-04-2003 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

I didnt know wether to post this in the gigs section, or here, as i thought the gigs is just for posting up gigs you are sure about

I know sepultura are playing Belfast on the 4th of june, but are they playing Derry, and would ID be required for either?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Vlad Drac

You'll need ID to see them in Belfast as the Limelight is pretty stricht i think ... although you could always chance it ... The are meant to be playing up in Derry on the 3rd of June in the Nerve Centre. Don't know if you'll need ID for it or not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, gigs would've been the best idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

yeah, if they play derry, ill more than likely go to that one, its almost quicker i think, and sure ill nip down to ticketmaster tomorrow after school and ask about it. thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im sure i saw Sepultura advertised in dublin, on the 5th when I was in The Sound Cellar today, €24 or sommet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Originally posted by Gonzo
    im sure i saw Sepultura advertised in dublin, on the 5th when I was in The Sound Cellar today, €24 or sommet.

They are playing the temple bar music centre. €23, ID required.

• Advertisement
Advertisement