Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a carpenter..

• 28-04-2003 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

I’m looking for a carpenter to build me a room out in my back garden, this room will have to be liveable because it will be my new bedroom/office,

Here are the details.

The foundation will already be built so you wont have to do that,
    The room will be built of treated wood, don’t know the sizes
    3.2 meter’s X 5.5 meter’s plus roof height,
    Flat roof.
    Insulated walls.
    Rain/wind/everything else proof,
    1 window and 1 door.
    Flooring
    Plugs/electrical will be fitted by my uncle.

So basically it’s a log cabin,

I’m hoping to get this started in about 4-6 weeks. And for it to last about 8-10 days from start to finish,

I think I might have forgotten a few tings but I’m sure people will point them out,

If you are really interested please PM me with a rough quote.

Regards
    David.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

www.Shomera.ie - bit pricy though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

far to pricey for me ,,

thanks tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I'm looking for some to do this for about 2.000 labour ,and i buy the suppies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Just a thought but have you thought abot using a garden shed and then adding everything you want to it? Now I know some garden sheds are paper thin and quite flimsy but some of them aren't. I spent a while looking for a decent shed and found one thats very sturdy. Many people have remarked that if lined the walls and floored it, it would be as good an extra room. Not that I intend doing that.

Advertisement