Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My head is up my arrse.....apparently

Options
  • 25-05-1998 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

:1) If you didn't have your head so far up your arse, you might be able to organise things
    :a bit better. It seems a bit lame throwing the blame around.

I'm not throwing any blame around, because it's not as if there is just one or two ppl to put any blame on. The hibs is made up of this countries best players, best meaning they have the experience of tons of wars with their clans and know the score. But for example Tomb or Beast have never played side by side with Overlord or Bunny and until enough practise has been had, the team won't function properly, as is the way with new clans who are shiite at first and get it together.

If I hadn't got my head up my arrse I could organise things a bit better?? Would you like to point out where I have fuccked up so bad managing the team that the Wales loss is my fault? Maybe you, with all your great experience would like to try and take over for a while, you might find it more challenging than fondling yourself every time you get a frag.

I amn't doing a perfect job with the Hibs, and the team is failing in some minor areas but we don't need criticism from someone who DEFINITELY doesnt know what he is talking about. I never made any claim to any 'brilliance' or whatever bullshiit you seem to think I say, I just always do my best so run along with your railgun and play with the little boyz.

Zero

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Right - first off, before you say it, I am a muppet.

Second - For FU(KS SAKE calm down - constructive
    critisim can only help.

From experience of trying to orginise a team from a
    panel of 10, I sympithise with you. But I feel the current hibs
    panel is too big. You have too many people on it
    that don't play together on a regular basis.
    Twice weekly practices are a step forward, but not
    quite enough. UL and CT make up most of hibs;
    why not orginise Hibs into teams of people in
    pratices will work well together? I'm not saying
    have a team all of CT or nD, but a majority of
    them....

fu(k this, I'm too p!ssed to finsh coherently expressing
    myself....

(And to restate it, I am a muppet)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

> so run along with your railgun and play with the little boyz.

Hmmm, I wonder why he picked that weapon out of so many in Quake 2? Is it zero's weapon in Q2? or is it the one that he was whacked with as a kid? :)

Did the Zero v Nog on Q2 ever happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: Hmmm, I wonder why he picked that weapon out of so many in Quake 2? Is it zero's weapon in Q2? or is it the one that he was whacked with as a kid? :)

: Did the Zero v Nog on Q2 ever happen?

hehe, no offense Hobbes, but I'd say you were more than just whacked as a kid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: hehe, no offense Hobbes, but I'd say you were more than just whacked as a kid ;)

lol :) yea ur right Z, and that's no way to speak to ur daddy :P Btw wat r u doin up at this time?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: : hehe, no offense Hobbes, but I'd say you were more than just whacked as a kid ;)

: lol :) yea ur right Z, and that's no way to speak to ur daddy :P Btw wat r u doin up at this time?!

Studying for a christing exam at 12.30......been up since 5am, sad isn't it?
    I mean in fairness, I'm doing a college course that can be studied for in mere days before an exam after 15 weeks of lectures. Quake, now there is a proper subject to learn, takes time to get used to, lots of stuff to learn, fun doing it, and then you would have a BSc in Gibbing.

• Advertisement

: Studying for a christing exam at 12.30......been up since 5am, sad isn't it?
    : I mean in fairness, I'm doing a college course that can be studied for in mere days before an exam after 15 weeks of lectures. Quake, now there is a proper subject to learn, takes time to get used to, lots of stuff to learn, fun doing it, and then you would have a BSc in Gibbing.

No! A B.A.! Gibbing is an art.. :)

Teeth.

: : Studying for a christing exam at 12.30......been up since 5am, sad isn't it?
    : : I mean in fairness, I'm doing a college course that can be studied for in mere days before an exam after 15 weeks of lectures. Quake, now there is a proper subject to learn, takes time to get used to, lots of stuff to learn, fun doing it, and then you would have a BSc in Gibbing.

: No! A B.A.! Gibbing is an art.. :)

: Teeth.

Daire, try not to post from that dodgy IP :)

: : : hehe, no offense Hobbes, but I'd say you were more than just whacked as a kid ;)

: : lol :) yea ur right Z, and that's no way to speak to ur daddy :P Btw wat r u doin up at this time?!

: Studying for a christing exam at 12.30......been up since 5am, sad isn't it?
    : I mean in fairness, I'm doing a college course that can be studied for in mere days before an exam after 15 weeks of lectures. Quake, now there is a proper subject to learn, takes time to get used to, lots of stuff to learn, fun doing it, and then you would have a BSc in Gibbing.

But could you get a job

Advertisement