Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remember post about winning printer by com up with an idea to raise money4 comp4kids?

• 29-05-2000 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

It was posted on all the boards ages ago that you could win some pirce of hardware by coming up with a way to raise cash for either boards.ie or computers for kids.
    Did somebody win? Or was it quietly hoped that nobody would remember? wink.gif

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It wasnt specifically Comps 4 Kids and we did actually annouce the winners smile.gif

They were Acoud and bubbles. Indeed bubbles picked up his CD burner (a real one) only recently.

More competitions coming soon smile.gif

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What kind of uber-l33t prizes can we expect next time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yup, Got me CD writer there last week and its the dogs boll0x! I was seriously expecting a lighter, even when it arrived i tought they would have put some dead weight in the box, but nope t'was real !!

Now, I think its a shame that DeVore and Co. let this opportunity to get me back slip. It would have been dead funny and ironic for me to find a lighter in the box! They blew thier only chance. Pity really, but i'm not complaining. smile.gif

Ohhhh and nice try at being smart there Paladin! Your a failure smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL @ Bubbles. you can hardly talk yuo fool.

John

Advertisement