Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transmission

Options
  • 29-04-2003 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

New club.....yadda yadda....Temple Dorset street.....rock pop punk metal ska goth 80's industrial.....well what ever CDs we bring....THURSDAY 15th MAY.....doors 8pm till 1am

5 euros in 4 with flier or if you e-mail me and ask nice.

come one come all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

BUMP

Here is a swanky flier to get ya in for 4 euro!!!!
    DJs include Eyeliner Boy!, Knobbles!!, Gar_PTC!!!, and Tony 2 Tone!!!!!
    Plus some other heads.....altogether about 6 different sets.

Sick of the same old songs played at some clubs? Sick of the crusty metal played in Bruxelles? Tired of paying an arm and a leg to go to Fibbers(WHY??)

Come on down to bargin town......I mean the Temple, good drink good craic and a good cause.....They are gonna break my thumbs.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Oooh I so wanna go to this......
    Hmmmmmm
    Only if Deco promises to play me some T Rex!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

is it only on thursday nights?

Yup Deco will play some T-Rex, and manics, mansun, bowie and all that stuff....

It is starting off on a thursday and we will see if there is a crowd for it, then either once a month or so. The day will again depend on the turnout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

all for a good 'cause',
    my discs are ready to burn!!!

the total is looking to be about 5 different DJs with
    different sets....featuring bands like.....Fischerspooner, Prince, My
    Bloody Valentine, IGGY POP, From Ashes Rise, Slayer, SLF, The
    Specials, Joy Division, SubHumAns, Gemma Hayes, all the top notch songs you wanna hear but the other clubs dont haveand there is not much else going on Thursday nights in Dublin
    anyway...............:ninja:
    5 euro in 4 with a flier..
    any one interested in DJing in the future contact me on the night, I will probably be on the door......:ninja:

Advertisement