Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most comfortable joypad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

The N64 controller.
    Definitely!
    The Z button was just jubbly and the analog controller was far superior in terms of accessibility and usability compared to the PS ones. They're just rubbish. They were uncomfortable, didn't fit in your hand snuggly and I never liked having 4 shoulder buttons because I'd frequently press R1 instead of R2 which would screw everything up in some cases. Bugged the hell outta me.
    Never used the Xbox one much and I've (sadly) never touched a GC controller :(

Go Nintendo :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Microsoft aren't making the big xbox controller anymore since it's crap. Also the S controller isn't that much better.

The PS controller is also rubbish. I'm only comfy with it now since I've been using it since 1995.

The best is the N64 one if you aren't left handed.
    Next the Gamecube although it's crap for fighters but a joy for all 3D games.
    The SNES one is great as well. It gave me blisters the shape of arrows that were really painful after a bout of SF2. I only like it cos of the nostalgia.
    The megadrive 6-button was lovely as well.

I have mixed feelings about keyboard and mouse. The mouse is great but there has to be a better alternative than a blocky keyboard (especially my old Gateway one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Logitech Wingman Rumble pad. [pc]

Only have it a few weeks from Komplette.

defo at the top o my list in the comfort stakes.

Advertisement