Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2 for the weekend

Options
  • 29-04-2003 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Tincool suggests we have a weekend of Quake 2, I'm pretty sure the HIV guys will be up for it. Maybe if any of the other old clans are about I'm thinking Doozer etc we could settle some old scores etc.

I'll down the quake3 server on friday and replace if for the weekend with a Q2 one for the weekend running the DM maps. If you've any suggestion put em down and I'll try and do them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

map rotation : dm1, dm2, dm3, dm5, dm6, dm8

timelimit 15, fraglimit 20

should keep it fast n furious

if the servers going to be up long, or added to any master lists then you'll need q2ace installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm going to London this weekend :rolleyes: I will be flying out on Friday morning :confused:

How about having a few games during the week? Tonight / tomorrow / Thursday? I'll get Hyperion aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ok, Server can go up thursday, friday and saturday.
    Back to Quake3 then for sunday onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ok, at least I'll get to play on Thursday night....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

whoa whoo. Thanks Rev :)

Advertisement