Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biddies on 1800 503303

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Originally posted by Muck
    Biddy is a generic term used to describe the hideous useless wagons with 'Civil Servant ' contracts that you get if you ring Eircom on 1901. Very few are male.
    It has taken on a wider meaning of 'incompentent conniving shifty stroppy lying customer service person working for a telco' sorta meaning.....which also describes Eircoms customer service ethos as a by product.
    EG
    'I rang Eircom customer service' is an oxymoron and long
    'I rang Biddy' encapulates the experience into the act and is not oxymoronic.
    The ESB, for example, has the same female demographic in its customer service department but they are most certainly not Biddies. AIB 24 Hour are not Biddies, they are a professional and pleasant outfit.
    M
    I laughed out loud when I read this, absolutely spot on description ....
    and in answer to Ro, the biddy in question told me that my line had failed and there was nothing to be done about and it would be a complete waste of time and effort to get it tested again etc etc (narky about it as well)... now my line is passing .. so she told me lies .. and as for her thinking that I'm a twat, I'd imagine that the specimen that was talking to me thought that about every person who rang her up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I wonder if there stil failing my line cause i pissed em off somehow

LOL

regards

Shin

Advertisement