Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Doherty

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Class match with an unfortunate result for the comeback kid. Watching such a classic display of snooker it was hard to pick a winner. Just sorry it had to end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I was on a bus for most of the final session. but even i was biting my nails as me buddy was texting me the updates.

Saw all of the third session and be jesus does ken never ever give up. he trully has grit and determination in his genes.

Hard Luck Ken but Well done all the same! thanx forn the entertainment this tourney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kaos

Well done Ken you did us proud.Your never say die attitude has shown the world what the Irish are all about.Three cheers for Ken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Gutted for Ken, I so hoped he'd win, but Williams was potting like a demon at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Williams was certainly on the ropes he said it himself when he stated he was " $hitting " ... Ken never gives up but Williams is a deserved world number 1 ... hopefully this final will motivate Ken and help push him up towards top 3 in world .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bobsmith833

Full marks to Ken for his tenacity, but at the end of the day one would have to admit that the better man won - Williams has been absolutely electric for the whole tournament and the whole season and it's only fair that such form should be rewarded with the top prize. He even potted the pink at one point in the match, which must cause some pain to any red-blooded male...

Advertisement