Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beck ticket stubs

Options
  • 29-04-2003 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Bring yours to the door at Voodoo on Thursday night after the gig before 11.30 and get entry to Shalabi Effect for only €5 - music til late

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

... keep them in your pocket, save yourself a walk down the quays and go to the TBMC for 'IRIS presents...' for the same price -

The Crayonz
    Neosupervital
    Tadhg Cooke
    Michael Knight

Djs Dearan Cullen and Paddy Fagan playing indie all-sorts into the small hours.

Sorry Nessy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

check out www.shalabieffect.net

Bands playing REAL late in Voodoo

Should be mental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Spoiltbrat...that wasn't very nice! You shouldn't put down other people's gigs to benefit yourself. You should've plugged the TBMC gig on another thread allowing people to make their own choice. I know there's competition out there but compete in a civilised way!
    If it's a nice night I think I'd like a walk down the quays...

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Wasn't exactly very diplomatic of spoiltbrat now, was it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Sorry to all offended parties.
    If anyone wants to pass on the couple of hundred quid it takes to promote a gig properly let me know!
    If Nessy wants to pass on her gig info to me I'll put it up on our site but I think its already up there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

nowadays if you walk down the quays you'll get jumped by a load of pissed-up middle-class twats who'll kick the shiat out of you... or at least that's what Prime Time has me believing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

get the 90 bus! every 10 mins 90c

Shalabi Effect tonight!!!!!

music will go on real late!

Advertisement