Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birthday treats

• 29-04-2003 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

it's my girlfriends birthday on sat and i want to take her out for a fancy meal. me is wanting to know of a fancy chinese anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

If you'd told the kind and helpfull boards.ie members where you lived and how far you were willing to drive you might've got a reply!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Check out this site

http://www.adlib.ie/

Should give you what you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

ah, thanks and apologies

somewhere near dublin city centre would be ideal 8)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

You can't go wrong with Wong's, Clontarf or Castleknock.
    Good choices in town are The Good World on Dame Street (service can be a little erratic) or The Imperial on Wicklow Street.

Or, you could do Thai for a change, try either Tiger Bec on Dawson Street (great basement room) or The Chili Club which is off Anne Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Ahh there's a deadly chinese resteraunt on wexford st.. called maple leaf.. really good food

• Advertisement
Advertisement