Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League tickets

• 29-04-2003 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭

A few months ago I applied for CL final tickets on the off chance that Man U got through to the final. I compeltely forgot about it until I got this in my inbox:
    Dear Football Supporter.

Congratulations. Your application for tickets for the Champions League Final at Old Trafford on May 28 2003 has been successful. Your credit card has now been charged and the tickets will be despatched to you at the address you registered. They will arrive with you by May 23. If you have not received the tickets by May 23 please contact the ticketline at uclfinal@synchro.co.uk or call 0870 1602844 or +44 1782 741969.

Please note the conditions of purchase,
    - Tickets may not be used for any commercial purposes such as, without limitation, for promotion, advertising, use as a prize in a competition or sweepstake, or as part of a hospitality or travel package (for example combining flights, hotel and tickets) without the prior written approval of UEFA.
    - Applicant buys the tickets exclusively for his own personal use or his guests personal use. Any other use is prohibited. Except as set out in article 5.4 (of the terms and conditions), the applicant shall not purchase tickets as an agent for any other person.

Please click here www.euro2004.com if you would like to apply for tickets for UEFA EURO 2004, which takes place from 12th June to 4th July 2004!

I'm gutted, I only applied for the tix because Man U were still in the tourney, never thought I'd get them though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

If you dont want them I'm sure you'll be able to find a home for them easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

man you should still go to the final ! If your a fan of the beautiful game, aswell as Man U then you'd be mad not to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

With the likelihood of an Ac Vs Real final, I would most definately treasure those tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'm gutted, I only applied for the tix because Man U were still in the tourney, never thought I'd get them though.

In fairness, its likely that if United had got to the final, you might not have got them. But if you are a real football fan, its a great opportunity, and its not that expensive to get to. If I was working instead of doing exams, I'd take them off you, as I know plenty of people that appreciate good football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

I got them too :D:D:D:D:D

pity about the mighty man u but the prospect of a real -v- a.c milan final.....waaaahhoooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by Bateman

In fairness, its likely that if United had got to the final, you might not have got them. But if you are a real football fan, its a great opportunity, and its not that expensive to get to. If I was working instead of doing exams, I'd take them off you, as I know plenty of people that appreciate good football.

Yeah, it's not that I don't want to go. It's just that I booked a trip for 2 to Prague for the start of June this morning and that's adding to an already large Visa bill!

If I'm going I'll have to do the cheapo ferry/train journey over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if anyone wants to sell the tickets email me and I will take them off your hands..(unless you want insane money for them that is!)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

how much for the tickets ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭SteM

:eek: There's 2 selling on Ebay for £500 stg!

Advertisement