Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA for Cube and Box???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Hmm, saw this earlier.

Rockstar's basically saying that GTA: VC won't see the light of day on either platform until the end of 2004, if at all!

Sod it, I'm not going pining for a game that may or may not come out till Satan needs to buy thermal jocks. There's plenty available in the next 18 months besides this (inevitably, IMO) hashed-up translation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Even if it was coming out tomorrow, surely the world and their dog has either GTA3 or VC by now?

Besides theres too many class games coming out before it, and its lost its original sheen and 'newness' that gave it the edge. The gameplay is still top notch however, but its run its course for me.

HL2, DX2,Mario Kart> GTA

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

I don't own, never mind ever played, any of the new GTA games.

Not that I wouldn't have gotten them if I had a PS2 or decent PC, but in all honesty, who's gonna give a flyin' December next year?

Advertisement