Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Vote

Options
  • 29-04-2003 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Done a search on the boards and I didnt see a post about this.
    Dont just complain about the lack of DSL in an area, goto their site and vote for it, spread the word about your area, more people that vote, closer you will be to the required percentage population in your area, and sooner you will (HOPE) to get decent access.

€ircon's DSL Vote

Leverz

(If posted before soz ;))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

The following is a quote from the eircom "Vote for Broadband" thing that Leverz discovered.
    “Vote for broadband
    If you would like eircom i-stream broadband but your exchange is not eircom i-stream broadband enabled yet, please enter your details below and we’ll keep you informed about the development programme.
    Your registration of interest could lead directly to your exchange reaching the necessary trigger level to be upgraded for eircom i-stream broadband. And when that happens you’ll be one of the first people we e-mail or call about the good news.”

So eircom has introduced expressions of interest and trigger levels.......

Anybody feel up to the challenge of finding out what the trigger levels are !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Anybody feel up to the challenge of finding out what the trigger levels are !!!

Youll probably find they are required to do this in some obscure clause put on them by comreg or sumit.The truth being they have no idea themselfs and even if you had 50.000 sign ups it wouldnt make the blindest difference.

Advertisement