Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Energy Festival 2003 (updated)

• 29-04-2003 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

- Heineken Green Energy Festival 2003

DUBLIN CASTLE
    Saturday May 3 Groove Armada + Moloko + Gus Gus
    Sunday May 4 Craig David
    Monday May 5 Stereophonics, Mundy, Bell X1

AMBASSADOR THEATRE
    Thursday May 1 Beck (solo & acoustic)
    Friday May 2 Beck (solo & acoustic)
    Saturday May 3 The Vines with Special Guests, You Am I?,
    La Rocca
    Sunday May 4 The Music with Special Guests, Rocket Science
    Monday May 5 Yo La Tengo with Special Guest, M. Ward

THE VILLAGE
    Friday May 2 Jaga Jazzist with Special Guest, Neosupervital
    (From the Ninja Tune stable that brought you Coldcut and Mr. Scruff, the Norwegian ten-piece band celebrate the release of their new album, 'The Stix', out on the same day)

Saturday May 3 Buzzcocks with Special Guests, The Moondogs
    Sunday May 4 Electric Six with Special Guests, The Droyds
    Monday May 5 Evan Dando with full band plus Special Guests

TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE
    Friday May 2 Future Kings Of Spain with Special Guests, Boxes
    Saturday May 3 Hell Is For Heroes with Special Guests, Kinesis, Bluebird
    Sunday May 4 The Wildhearts with Special Guests, Amen
    Monday May 5 Beans (ex-Anti Pop Consortium) with Special Guests, Messiah J & The Expert (formerly Creative Controle)

WHELANS
    Fri May 2 Black Dice plus Special Guest, Blarke Bayer
    Saturday May 3 Hot Hot Heat with Special Guests, Ten Speed Racer
    Sunday May 4 Soledad Brothers with Special Guests, The Black Madonnas, Pearlene
    Monday May 5 Gold Chains plus Special Guests

POD
    Fri May 2 DJ Krust & Die Present I-Kamanchi
    Sat May 3 Dave Clarke plus Robbie Butler

TIVOLI
    Sat May 3 Nils Petter Molvær plus guests

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I thought it was InMe supporting phonics?

and I'm sure I saw Har Mar Superstar on the listings somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Poor aul' Har Mar managed to get shingles, still get a chance to see him at Witnness.

Hot Hot Heat are feckin great as well though. Plus der's Ten Speed Racer, like that new single (not shingle).

Speaking yesterday, Har Mar shaid...
    "Apparently I've got a pirate's disease called shingles. I'm really sorry I had to cancel the shows but I didn't want to give everyone in the UK chest herpes. I'm still the ****ing best and I'll be living in the UK all summer so you'll get enough of me then. I'm now taking applications from naughty nurses…"

Shingles is an infection caused by the varicella-zoster virus, and occurs in people who have had chickenpox. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters that begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

Which is probably more information than you needed.
    - xfm.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Have my ticket for YLT since the start of March .. cant wait.

Also of note is Smog in Whelans Thursday night (tomorrow).. tickets e20, altho I dont think its officially part of the Heinekin weekender thingy.. Jaga Jazzist should be a bloody great gig as well, pity I'm not around dublin thursday and friday damnit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

lack of mony and tickets bought for other concerts narrowed me down to 1 for this years weekend, had to pick Hot Hot Heat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Gav Ol Son

I can't wait for this Festival.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i hate this ****.

Gold Chains 5th May
    Exams start 6th May

bollocks. plus, he's got a new album out which he's undoubtedly gonna drop on your assess that night. damn.

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

Bell X1 are back supporting the Phonics. The idiots who thought they should replace them with InMe actually saw some sense and put the Bellies back on the lineup.

Advertisement