Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pics from 7250 to pc?

• 29-04-2003 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

anyone know how to get the pics form a 7250 to a pc?
    i am using an infrared and nokia suite 5 but cant find anything on it to transferr the pics taken with the camera,

all ideas welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭ethanf

u may try DKU-5 Connectivity Cable. Use a USB cable to connect a compatible PC and Nokia phone; enables data transfer and synchronization at a rate of up to 230kB/s.

For 6610, 7210, 6100 & 5100 i'm not too sure if u can use with the 7250 as well though??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

anyway of doing it throught infrared like the 7560 though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

You can use software like MobiMB or Nokia's datasuite but you must have either a data cable or an Infra Red port on your PC.

yeah i got infrared on this laptop ,
    am using nokia pc suite 5 , but canny find where to transferr the pics from the phone to the pc ,
    they both connect fine , ect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

As far as I remember you should have a new icon under 'My Computer' that say 7250 Gallery or something like that.

Then you can just drag and drop tones, java apps or photos.

I have it installed in work, I'll check it out tommorrow.

• Advertisement

110% mate , cheers ,
    in my computer after connecting u have nokia phone browser , go into and i had a few folders and also a folder for the 7250 that was connected , double clicked on that and on my pictuers and hey presto there they all were!

Advertisement