Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Cold New Raw General manager and can't wrestle

• 29-04-2003 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭

On raw there was a thing wit Bischoff and Trish. If Trish lost she would go to a hotel room wit Bischoff.She lost and Bischoff came out and told her that she had to come wit him then Linda McMahon came out and said no and that he was fired. Who did she put as replacement. None other than AUSTIN 3:16.

austin announces that he can't wrestle anymore and that he will just be general manager. But most likely they are saying this cause they don't him and Goldberg to fight yet and plus they want Austin to finish his biography with JR. Next week we will probably see JR. I think this is the closest they will get to a proper storyline in the near furure.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Uhmmmmm U shouldnt have put this in the subject line and (b) you should have spoiler tagged it.... Alot of people dont read the results and wait till Raw is on Sky Sports 1 on Friday nights.

like myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

agreed, that didn't come as a shock really, but it would have been a lot kinder to those of us who like to watch raw and smackdown without knowing what's gonna happen if you had posted it up as 'Stone cold spoiler' or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Steve Austin Got the General Manager Gig because its true he can't wrestle anymore due to bad health,the reason being his neck is in a bad state and requires more sugery any more matches and he might end up a quadrapelic(sp?) so its not just a storyline.

Sad end for the greatest wrestler since the Hulkster but at least Austin is hanging up his tights while he's still remebered as a true great unlike the hulkster who just contuines to embarass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Well 'Sposs' if you think that wrestling is real then you'll say that but if you look at the rest of raw you'll see he stunnered Bischoff. I don't think this is for real if he was injured and it was serious i doubt he would go around stunnering people unless he never wants to wrestle again. If he does need more surgery he would hardly take the job up and then go for months while his neck gets better.

Sorry for not labelling it right.

It is serious his neck injury.....he has given serious interviews on the subject. His neck is well flumoxed and he dioesnt even see point in surgery anymore.

the guy is getting old and i dont think sposs was saying wrestling was real.....but still people do get injured dont they?

• Advertisement

I agree but the best I have seen so far is HBK because he couldn't wrestle now he wrestles every pay per view there is and that is all stone cold ever use to do he would go out at the end of raw stunner someone and walk off then play them at the pay per view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Do people get injured.

Uhh yes.

Owen Hart for one.

Austin is in a position where he shouldn't have come back after his *last* trip to hospital. He doesn't wear those knee braces for the looks you know. Not getting injured in wrestling is all about how the moves are controlled and timed. Time something like a piledriver wrong and you've got a man with a broken neck.

Austin should have never came back after what he did to debra. He is useless after he came back. You know the match that the wrestling world has been waiting Austin vs goldberg will happen but i would say it will be next wrestlemaina after nearly a whole year of goldberg not losing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

To be honest that is the match of all matches and u can bet your bottom dollar that Vince has thought long and hard about having that match, I honestly believe that Austin has just one more match left in him and that will be against Goldberg. The whole wrestling world wants to see that match and I think Austin will rest and take it easy and train and then eventually maybe next wrestlemania we will see Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Goldberg.

yeah that stone cold....golberg match woould be a match of the agesssssss.....it would rank up there alongside ultimate warrior vs hogan.

i sure hope it happens some day

• Advertisement
Advertisement