Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How straight acting are you?

• 30-04-2003 12:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭

Time for some GLB action.

Well? Take the quiz at www.straightacting.com and find out how straight acting you are :)

I rate as level3.gif (Mostly straight acting), so it seems to be accurate :D

Go! Go now! And let us know if it got you right.

The results of this quiz must not be taken as scientifically sound :p

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Level 3 as well. Mostly common sense really. I've yet to exfoliate today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Level 42 ;)

..someone should be ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hells_Fury

Actually I think if your female your suppose to be taking this quiz since the other is for guys ( which I scored a 7 - very feminine ).

Gals are suppose to go here :D

http://www.straightacting.com/bfquiz.shtml

On the female quiz I scored a level 2 - somewhat femme

LEVEL 2-- SOMEWHAT FEMME

You embrace all sorts of womanly things but like to make a statement by not shaving your legs during winter! Once in a while you even let your armpit hair grow! Your idea of a good time is shoe shopping (even though you know that you have too many pairs) but you've also been known to change the oil in your car.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Your score is 68

LEVEL 4 -- SOMEWHAT STRAIGHT ACTING

A few people might suspect that you might not be a heterosexual. No one knows for sure, but there are rumors about what you're doing on the weekends. Most of your traits are straight acting but a few traits you have are causing people to wonder, but nothing is so apparent that anyone is sure enough to bring it up.
    found this rather ironic... anywho ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,113 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Snap
    Your score is 72

LEVEL 4 -- SOMEWHAT STRAIGHT ACTING
    A few people might suspect that you might not be a heterosexual. No one knows for sure, but there are rumors about what you're doing on the weekends. Most of your traits are straight acting but a few traits you have are causing people to wonder, but nothing is so apparent that anyone is sure enough to bring it up.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Your score is 42

LEVEL 3 -- MOSTLY STRAIGHT ACTING

You lead a normal everyday life and it's 'no questions asked' as people just assume you are straight. Every once and awhile a very aware person might notice something that causes them to think 'fem' but it's a fleeting thought because you turn around and surprise them with more masculine traits before they even have time to fully analyze the last one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Your score is 91

LEVEL 5 -- SOMEWHAT FEMININE

Your Mom already knows. Smart girls in the office already know that you like to sleep with men. Your straight acting traits are few and far between as your feminine traits start to surface. You tend to be a real sensitive guy that gets along great with the female posse at work.

I hate the word straight-acting. It sucks.

I have exfoliated today btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Your score is 110

LEVEL 6 -- MOSTLY FEMININE

People are starting to place bets that you are gay. You do a lot of things and have a lot of behaviors that are the stereotypical gay feminine traits. You enjoy exploring your feminine side. Most people just assume you are gay, and go on with it, which is just fine with you.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Im not gay.

Realy im not and people have never said I am well hardly ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

I'm up from level 3 to level 5 in the past few months :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

just wondering if DeV's gay hair will be taking the test..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

Unfortunately dev's gay hair doesn't get a say in what hair care products it uses....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Your score is 99

LEVEL 5 -- SOMEWHAT FEMININE

Your Mom already knows. Smart girls in the office already know that you like to sleep with men. Your straight acting traits are few and far between as your feminine traits start to surface. You tend to be a real sensitive guy that gets along great with the female posse at work.

... I'm not THAT camp. Really... sometimes... but mostly subtly.. and I'm bi ffs! but yes... secretly I am proud. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sven you're not bi you're omnisexual, and no you're not camp, at all, but you're not masculine.....you're very...SVEN. Most accurate way to put it. I scored a level two. If only the fools knew...

Advertisement