Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoop Dogg feat Pharell - Beautiful

Options
  • 30-04-2003 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Unbelieveable song...i think i like it so much cos it reminds me of someone...amazing song

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Sorry but IMHO it sucks.I mean,it just shows how rap has went into decline since the early 90s.Alright,if you read my earlier thread about the Neptunes you will realise I have a major chip in my shoulder regarding the death of G Funk:D But like most neptunes produced rap I find it bland and the beat is as usual just not suited to rap,in my opinion anyway;)

Its a shame that Snoop is using the neptunes.AFAIK Dr Dre didnt even produce one track on his album(could be wrong as I dont have it but im fairly sure).The neptunes are to rap production what Ja Rule is to rapping-they both manage an extremely rare decent track,but most of what they do stinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

man the neptunes are class. They dont just do it for rap. They make excellent beats. I just love this new snoop song. its ****en hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Oh but eh about Ja Rule. The first one he did with ashanti - wats luv. **** hot. Eh Thug luvin and mesmerize are the only other songs i like by him. Hes just a Pac wannabe.

Advertisement